Domantas Sabonis currently plays the position of Power Forward for the Indiana Pacers in the NBA, He attended Gonzaga College and was drafted by the Orlando Magic 2016 NBA Draft 1st round (11th pick, 11th overall).
Domantas Sabonis signed a 4 – Year $74,900,000 contract with the Indiana Pacers on October 21, 2019 , he will earn an average salary of $18,725,000 per year. Sabonis will earn a salary of $18,500,000 for the 2020-21 NBA season, which is 25% of his current contract.
- Contract: $74,900,000
- Average Salary: $18,725,000
- Team: Indiana Pacers
- Duration: 2020-21 – 2023-24
His Salary breakdown is $1,541,667 per month, and $256,944.44 per game for the 2021 NBA season.
- Salary 2020/21: $18,500,000
- Salary Per Month: $1,541,667
- Salary Per Game: $256,944.44
- Salary Per Quarter: $64,236.11
Sabonis signed a 2 -Year $4.99 Million contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder on August 12,2016 He will earn an average annual salary of $2.5 Million per year.
- Contract: $4,990,200
- Average Salary: $2,495,100
- Team: Oklahoma City Thunder
- Duration: 2016/17-2018/19
Domantas Sabonis has earned a total of $11,179,555 so far from his NBA career with an average annual salary of $2,794,889 from his rookie season ( 2016-17 ) to present.
- NBA Career Total Earnings: $11,179,555
- Average Career Salary Per Year: $2,794,889
|2016-17||Oklahoma City Thunder||$2,440,200|