Khris Middleton Contract Details, Salary, and Career Earnings
Khris Middleton Contract
Khris Middleton signed a 5 – Year $177,500,000 contract with the Milwaukee Bucks on July 11, 2019 , he will earn an average salary of $35,500,000 per year. Middleton will earn a salary of $33,051,724 for the 2019-20 NBA season, which is 17% of his current contract.
- Contract: $177,500,000
- Average Salary: $35,500,000
- Team: Milwaukee Bucks
- Duration: 2019-20 – 2023-24
Khris Middleton’s salary breakdown for the 2020/21 NBA season, based on his current salary of $33,051,724 which he will earn this year. This includes his salary per month, salary per game, salary per quarter, and salary per minute.
- Salary 2020/21: $33,051,724
- Salary Per Month: $2,754,310
- Salary Per Game: $459,051.72
- Salary Per Quarter: $114,762.93
Khris Middleton Career Earnings
Khris Middleton has earned a total of $90,081,167 so far from his NBA career with an average annual salary of $11,260,146 from his rookie season ( 2012-13 ) to present.
- NBA Career Total Earnings: $90,081,167
- Average Career Salary Per Year: $11,260,146
- Highest Career Salary: $30,603,448
- Lowest Career Salary: $473,604