Robert Covington Contract Details, Salary, and Career Earnings
Robert Covington Contract
Robert Covington signed a 4 – Year $46,879,127 contract with the Philadelphia 76ers on November 17, 2017, he will earn an average salary of $11,719,782 per year. Covington will earn a salary of $12,138,345 for the 2018-19 NBA season, which is 22% of his current contract.
- Contract: $46,879,127
- Average Salary: $11,719,782
- Team: Philadelphia 76ers
- Duration: 2018-19 – 2021-22
|2020-21||Portland Trail Blazers||$12,138,345|
|2021-22||Portland Trail Blazers||$12,975,471|
Robert Covington salary breakdown for the 2020/21 NBA season, based on his current salary of $12,138,345 which he will earn this year. This includes his salary per month, salary per game, salary per quarter, and salary per minute.
- Salary 2020/21: $12,138,345
- Salary Per Month: $1,011,529
- Salary Per Game: $168,588.13
- Salary Per Quarter: $42,147.03
Robert Covington Career Earnings
Robert Covington has earned a total of $41,629,110 so far from his NBA career with an average annual salary of $5,947,016 from his rookie season ( 2014-15 ) to present.
- NBA Career Total Earnings: $41,629,110 ( 7 -Years )
- Average Career Salary Per Year: $5,947,016
- Highest Career Salary:
- Lowest Career Salary: $1,000,000
- Career Earnings Per game $89,333 (
- Based on 466 Games Played )
- Career Earnings Per Quarter $22,333